Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CW2007 CW2007 is offline

Default My pictures/clips appear as "red x" when I email my ".mhtml" doc?

Why do the pictures and clips which I use in my "single file web page"
document become a red "x" when I email it? Also, the document is not being
sent as a single file, but multiple files (the document, plus all the
images). When I "click here to download images", they are not inserted into
the document.

I am using Word 2007/Outlook 2007. This problem also occurred in previous
versions of the two products, when I tried to reduce document size by
filtering out auto-formating commands and compressing pictures.