Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
cewert via OfficeKB.com

Default Mail Merge

Thank you.... that fixed my problem.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Jamieson wrote:
My guess is that you have each number on its own on a separate line in your
mail merge main document. When one of the numbers is not present in Access,
Word will suppress the line containing the blank field. if so, what you can
do is:
a. open Tools|Customize|Commands and select Category "All Commands"
b. find MailMergeHelper in the list of commands on the right and drag it to
a toolbar
c. close the Tools|Customize dialog box
d. Click the MailMergeHelper icon you just created
e. Click the Merge... button in section 3 of the dialog
f. Select "Print blank lines when data fields are empty, then Close, Close

See if blank lines appear where your missing values are.

Peter Jamieson

I have a mail merge document in word 2003 the data sorce is in Access
2003 -

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
should have amts in fiels 1, 5, 7, 11 & 12 but instead it puts the fees in
the first 5 fields.... Help