Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to print a church bulletin, folded, so it has four sides

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm. If you have
Word 2002 or 2003, you can use "Book fold" and duplex the document. For just
a four-page booklet, however, I often find it easier to use two columns on a
page or "2 pages per sheet" in Word 2000 or above.

"Big Red" Big wrote in message
How do I print a church bulletin in Word so it folds to reveals text on

all
four sides??

Many thanks for any help.