Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Locking text together

You must have selected the text before you typed the nonbreaking space
character! Just type the nonbreaking space character instead of the
normal space character.

On Jun 4, 1:27*pm, Sara wrote:
When I do that the text is deleted and replaced with a small circle. *Am I
doing it correctly?

"PJY" wrote:
use ctrl/shift and space bar all at the same time

"Sara" wrote:

Hello,

Is there a way to lock text together to ensure proper formatting? *
For example:
Please sign on Page 2. *

We would like to lock Page 2 together, so if more typing occurs prior to the
sentence the number 2 would not be on the next line (improper business
formatting).
Thank you for your time.-