Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
zSplash zSplash is offline

Default Cell Bottom-Border becomes Upper-Border on Next Page

I should have said "...when the table breaks to another page, the first cell
of Column2 on the new page has an upper-border...", to be clearer.

TIA

"zSplash" wrote in message
I have a table with Column2 having cells with bottom-borders. The trouble
is, when the table breaks to another page, the first cell of Column2 has a
upper-border, which I don't want. If I format the borders for that cell to
not show an upper border, I lose the bottom-border on the preceding page's
Column2 cell.

How can I avoide the upper border "appearing" in the cell?

TIA