Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
katko katko is offline

Default Wrestling with Page Numbering...

Sorry - in my zeal to solve the mystery, I forgot some important info. I'm
using Word 2007. I originally created my footer using (I believe) Page
Number - Bottom of Page - Accent Bar 2. I'm wondering if I need to create
a brand new file and start over with page numbering. I'm nervous - it's
really six documents with a LOT of formatting and work that I can't afford to
lose. I'd rather rig it with white boxes covering the footing, publish to
PDF, and call it a day. Ideally, though, I would really like to do it right
for efficient long term use.