Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rob BETA

Default Word 2007 - Image Transparency Bug

Ok Thanks, I was jsut confused as it worked fine in Excel and Publisher, but
not Word. Anyway, I imagine they wil fix this for the next Beta release (a
pre-release?) and the retail version. I was just pointing it out . Is there
any way around it, such as setting a transparent image colour, like in word
2003. I also tried using the fill options such as solid and gradient, but
they didnt seem to work at the moment.

Anyway, it's a great improvement to 2003 no matter about these minor bugs