anthonyrd anthonyrd is offline
Junior Member

Default Word Document Problem

Hopefully this message is clearer:

After I open an existing word document, if I click on the tab for a new word document, the page fully opens, but the white part of the page, (where you write) has been reduced to a twentieth of the size; for instance, it is like having a picture in a picture on your tv screen - you have the larger background picture which is normal, and then you have a little picture up in the corner ---- that little picture is the white part of the document where I would normally type-------normally it is 20x larger and takes up much more of the screen. The ledger shows the numbers 2 - 6 for the length of the document, so from left to right, the white part of the document is much shorter and smaller than it should be.

Thanks,
Anthony