Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default data sources

You can add the AddressBook tool to a toolbar. Right-click any toolbar and
choose Customize. Set Categories to Insert, and find Address Book in the
list of commands. Drag it to a toolbar and dro it there. Now you should be
able to use it to insert an address from Outlook into a letter you're
writing.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Alex" wrote in message
Hi

Ok really dumb question, but I am stumped.

When writing a letter in a normal document, is it possible to be able to
select the recipients address details from my outlook contact address
book, and if so how.

Thanks