Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can't stop French spellcheck

See http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm. Make sure that
"Detect language automatically" is unchecked.

"knowshowrosegrows" wrote in
message ...
All of a sudden my Word 2003 spellcheck started using a French Dictionary.

went into the Set Language feature and I can't seem to uncheck the French
Dictionaries. I check the box labeled "Do not check spelling and grammer"
for all the French dialects but it changes nothing.

Help - it doesnt like the word status or history or modified or reflect...

can't tell what is misplelled.

--
Thanks