troyrec

Yes Suzanne, I do have Acrobat 7.0 Standard.

What do I do next?

Thanks,

dan

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If AutoText (including the deletion of AutoText entries) is not being saved,
it could be that Normal.dot is not being saved. Do you have Acrobat 7
installed?

"troyrec" wrote in message
I have tried and tried to fix this, but with no success. When I begin to

type
"Troy Parks and Recreation" it gives me an auto fill suggestion of "Troy
Parks and Recreaiton" which, as you can see, Recreation is mispelled.

I have gone into Microsoft Word under Tools/AutoCorrect Options/AutoText,
and there is my mispelled word. I delete and save, but it always comes

back.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Dan