Also see the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

"troyrec" wrote in message

Thanks a million!

That worked

Be good,

Dan

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Acrobat 7 prevents Word from automatically saving changes to the
Normal.dot template (which is where AutoText entries are stored).
A workaround is to delete or revise the erroneous AutoText
entry, and then click on "Shift+File | Save All" to force Word to
save the Normal.dot template

troyrec wrote:

Yes Suzanne, I do have Acrobat 7.0 Standard.

What do I do next?

Thanks,

dan

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If AutoText (including the deletion of AutoText entries) is not being

saved,
it could be that Normal.dot is not being saved. Do you have Acrobat 7
installed?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"troyrec" wrote in message

I have tried and tried to fix this, but with no success. When I begin

type

"Troy Parks and Recreation" it gives me an auto fill suggestion of

"Troy
Parks and Recreaiton" which, as you can see, Recreation is mispelled.

I have gone into Microsoft Word under Tools/AutoCorrect

Options/AutoText,
and there is my mispelled word. I delete and save, but it always

comes

back.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,