Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz

Default How to divide a page into 4 equal sections?

You have a few options, but creating a 2x2 table is probably the simplest &
most effective - depending on what your intended goal may be. Columns (as in
Newspaper Columns) won't work unless, perhaps, you use a Continuous Section
Break, & that combination may get to be problematic.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"devzin98" wrote in message
Hi. Can someone please help me? I'm trying to divide the default 8 1/2"
11" Word sheet into 4 equal sections. I have successfully made a column
down
the middle of the page, but can't seem to figure out how to get the
horizontal divider in there. I just want there to be four sections of
equal
size.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!