Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tony Jollans

Default How do I export a picture from word to .jpg file format?

If you copy the picture to any graphics program (even Paint, I think) you
should be able to convert it - and save it.

If you have Word 2003 you can copy the picture and Edit Paste Special
JPEG over itself. If you save the document as a Web Page, all the images
should be stored individually in a separate folder.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"law.74" wrote in message
I have an image in a word file, but not .jpg. I need to convert or export

the
image to .jpg file. Is this possible? Thanks