ronymaxwell ronymaxwell is offline
Junior Member

Default Referencing pictures in a Canvas Shapes collection

I have a canvas in a document with a number of pictures on it. I placed the pictures into the document manually. I manipulated them (.Left, .Top, .Name, etc) using Document.Shapes(1).CanvasItems(i). where i refers to each canvas shape in the collection. There are a lot of pictures and I want to generate a list of their filenames (including path) without having to individually select each one and get the info manually. I can't find any way to reference the pictures and hence their filenames. There doesn't seem to be a property in the canvas shapes collection to do this.