lmahanay lmahanay is offline
Junior Member

I tried this and it did not work. I have a left/right header. The watermark appears on only one page of the section. I have tried clicking in the header and footer and removing the watermark with no help. Tried doing it from the page as well, and that doesn't work either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Blom[_3_] View Post
Watermarks are anchored to a header. Double-click to activate the header
area; you should then be able to select and delete the watermark.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"jdgesq2" wrote in message
I am having difficulty removing a watermark form a document in Word 2007.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.