Posted to microsoft.public.word.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout,microsoft.public.word.printing,comp.text.pdf
tlvp tlvp is offline

Default What's the best free PDF creator from Word 2000 documents in an old Windows XP Pro SP3?

On Sun, 17 May 2015 02:37:10 -0700, Ant wrote:

I don't want my formatting (tables, bullets, etc.) to be changed, lost,
etc. too. I need the PDF to be readable in any software and any platforms.

Thank you in advance.

"... best ..."? No idea. Good enough for me? -- BullZIP PDF Printer, cf.
http://www.bullzip.com. But there are others of similar ilk. HTH.

Cheers, -- tlvp