Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RANDOLPH BROCK RANDOLPH BROCK is offline

Default How do I align on a colon?

On Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 4:45:02 AM UTC+7, MyDogOlly wrote:
I am typing an itinerary and want to align on a colon (for time, such at
10:00am, 2:00pm etc). I Word Perfect there is a way to change the align
character and align on it, but I can't find it in Word.

Actually it is indeed extremely easy. It is NOT the decimal tab. Use a right tab, which you can use anywhere - even before other tabs. Whatever you click to that right tab will line up with each other (providing the right tab is the same for every line). It works perfectly and easily.