TMI

Thanks Larry,

Client is loking to stay within the Word world at this time. All works great
except for users changing parts of the output doc before sending. Mgmt wants
to stop that.

" wrote:

Hi,

Take the next step and output them as PDFs and then email or distribute
them. There are a number of pdf solutions out there, from toolkits to
complete applications. If you are looking for an automated solution for
medium to higher volume throughputs (50 to 50,000 per run) then my OctoTools
with its mail merge, RTF import, and automatic PDF creation might be a
viable solution. It is a commercial package and not really justified for
one-at-a-time desktop processing. Let me know if you have an application
and I would be glad to demo or explain further.

Larry T.