Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] levykm@gmail.com is offline

Default How Enter Special Character With Dots Over It?

On Wednesday, January 27, 2010 8:15:01 PM UTC-6, Peyton Todd wrote:
Hello. I need to enter special characters with dots over them. I know this can be done with vowels and the letter 'y' by keying Shift-Control and then the letter. But I need to do it over *consonants* - at least capital B and V and maybe so others. If beggars can be choosers, I would very much prefer three dots instead of just two.Any ideas?Thanks!

The proper way is to go to the "Insert" ribbon, select the "equation" button which brings up the Equation Tools menu, and then select from the "Accent" menu on the right.