Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default email merge

Word should work with either of them, but it merge to "HTML format" when it
sends via Outlook Express.

Peter Jamieson

"Mindy" wrote in message
does it matter which email application I use, outlook express or microsoft
outlook?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Use a letter type mail merge main document and when you go to execute the
merge, one of the available destinations will be email. When you select
that destination, a dialog box will appear in which you select the field
in
the data source that contains the email addresses.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mindy" wrote in message
Hi, I'm trying to do a email merge in word 2003. The directions say to
go
Tools, Letters and Mailmerge and under select document type, click
E-mail
message. The problem is under select document type, I have letters,
envelopes, labels, and directory. How can I add email messages?