Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default Find words which start with a capital letter but are not the first

You're going to have to proof-read the damn document anyway if it's already
been screwed around with so badly. Apart from words at the start of
sentences, there are likely to be acronyms (and words like"O'Reilly") that
also need special handling. Trying to automate this is likely to introduce
more problems. Maybe not many, but you still have to find them.

"Wire" wrote in message
How can I find words which start with a capital letter but are not the
first
word in a scentence (or a paragraph).

I have a document where Key Terms have been Capitalized and I need to
change
all these to bBold/b.

I know how to change the formatting. I'm having problems finding ONLY the
Capitalized Words without the finding also all the first words in a
scentence.

I also wish to exclude the word "I" of course.