Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Default I need a decision making table for my project?

I'd need to use something with a lot more freeform options. My decision
making processes can't be explained in a rectolinear fashion

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 09:12:00 -0700, lizzieb54
wrote:

I have just about completed my project but I need a table to show how I
decided on a specific solution

Word doesn't have any special kind of table for that. You just use
Insert Table, choose the number of columns you want, click OK, and
start typing. Since you can add new rows just by pressing the Tab key
in the last cell, it doesn't really matter how many rows you start
with.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman