Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
D1234 D1234 is offline

Default How do I create a haff fold template for a funeral program?

I have Vista. I am trying to make this template in Word. I am using 8/12 by
11 paper and need to make a funeral program. I need it to fold haflway down
the paper width-wise. It will have a front cover, an inside left panel,
inside right panel, and a poem and family thank-you on the back. I know this
should not be difficult but I have been trying for two days and can't seem to
figure it out. The Help button didn't help. and I cannot find an existing
template in Word. I don't need any of the fancy design templates they try to
sell. This is being printed on blank paper.

Thank you in advance.