Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Laura Irwin

Default why is my cursor disappearing and words stop typing on Word?

I just bought Microsoft Office Student Teacher version from Cosco. I
downloaded it on my computor. When I use Microsoft Word though I am having a
problem. I can only type for seconds before my cursor disappears and it stops
typing. This happens several times while I am typing. I have waited thinking
it is the speed I am typing and nothing happens. If I stop and wait a few
seconds to type then the cursor disappears and when I try to type, nothing
types. Is this a setting that needs to be changed or what? Does anyone have
an idea of what this could be?