Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I did not get Outlook 2007 with my Office 2007 Trial Version.

Confusingly, many SKUs of Office 2007 do not include Outlook. Someone
somewhere must have some rationale for this, but no one I have talked to can
figure out the reasoning. It's understandable that large corporate networks
might be using Exchange, but small business?

"Daryl" wrote in message
Should have have gotten Outlook 2007 Trial with my Office 2007 Trial. It

is
"Not Available" if I try to add it in "Change" under Add/Remove Programs.