Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Default I did not get Outlook 2007 with my Office 2007 Trial Version.

A reboot might help.
Try that, run the setup from the CD, and see if you can't change the not
available thing.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"NGray" wrote in message
:

I really appreciate your helping me on this... Yes. I did exactly as you
suggest before I sent the last transmission. After that I ran the install
for the 2007 and it still showed not available. Now, I did not reboot after
the first step, should I have?
--
NGray

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

Can you verify please that there is no version of Outlook installed on
your computer?
When you run the setup program from the CD, can you pick add or remove
programs and press the X next to Outlook to change it to run from this
computer?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"NGray" wrote in message
news
I tried it again and outlook 2007 is still not avaliable. I don't want the
new office 2007 professional if it does not contain outlook.
--
NGray

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

You should be able to install Outlook 2007 once you removed Outlook 2003
from your computer even with the trial version.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
:

When the retail version ships, I would imagine.

"NGray" wrote in message
So when is it going to be available?
--
NGray