Greg Maxey

Word can do this in a number of ways. See:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

for some ideas how to start.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

NarniaUK wrote:
I have just been forced by my employer to abandon Wordperfect and use
Word. In Wordperfect when a template was used a window would appear
for some text to be entered into it. When complete the text entered
in the boxes in that window would be entered into the document in
various places eg the client's name and address would automatically
be entered on pages 1, 2, 6 & 9. Basically I want a method of typing
text once and it appearing in several places in a document. No one
that I have spoken to knows whether MS Word can do this. Can anyone
help?