Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Naina Naina is offline

Default MS Word 2007 - Setting Default Font by Macro

Hi....

I want to write a macro in MS Word 2007 for setting default font in MS Word.

Please guide me.

Thanks.

Naina

ZinZen wrote:

MS Office Word 2007 - Changing Font Default (Type and Size)
10-Mar-10

Re Changing Default Font and Font Size
MS Vista/ MS Office Word 2007

Suzann Barnhill's recent exchanges with Ingrid were very helpful as I have
been struggling with the same problem for some time. In spite of numerous
attempts, however, I have been unsuccessful in making the changes...and just
cannot figure out why.

It seems that by using Suzann's recommended procedure I can change the
default for the font size, however, when I reopen a blank Word document it
always defaults to the MS "Calibri" font.

Is it possible that when the computer was first set up a box was checked
that did not permit the default font to be changed (w/o following an 'extra
ordinary' means) using normal protocols Suzann so clearly delineated for
Ingrid?

What do you think is going on? Can you recommend a remedy?

Thank you!

Zinzen

On Wednesday, March 10, 2010 8:28 PM
ZinZen wrote:

[...]

BizTalk: Parallel Processing with Correlation
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...rrelation.aspx