Peter Jamieson

When you export, it's better to click the browse button to specify a
destination that you can remember. I just tried saving without specifying
the folder and my file ended up in

C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033

but that is not a guarantee that yours is in the same place.

I feel like I'm
missing a step. I merged to Print Master with comma tab delimiter text.
But
I can't seem to do that again either......AUGGHHH

Which version of Word? It should be comma delimited text.

Peter Jamieson
"Patti B." Patti wrote in message

"Patti B." wrote:

I can't find address book any where in my files ????

I did as you said with OE... HERES A DUMB QUESTION....? Where does the
file
end up, its not in data source file? I did this mail merge about a year
ago
when I first bought this "thing" and did it the first time. I feel like