LRC

Default How to fix "not been installed for the current user. Please run se

Receive errorMicrosoft Office Word has not been installed for the current
user. Please run setup to install the application. Have been using it
successfully. Now I get the error.
The solution is simple. Go to the opa11.dat file right click click on the
security tab. Oops no Security Tab. OK. Simple solution. Go to Folder Options
go to advance settings uncheck "Use simple file sharing". Oops. No "Use
simple file sharing" anywhere. I am using Win XP SP2 and my HD is formatted
NTFS. Somewhere something at one time or another has been disabled or
modified and that particular little item does not show, even though I do know
that it is in the background somewhere. Does anyone have a clue as to how I
can fix it so that I can make the other neccessary changes? thanx