Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
aeacsharp

Default Doug's Attachment macro-handling empty cells

Doug Robbins' tutorial and macro for merging with email attachments is
terrific -- thanks!

But in my case, I would like the macro to handle cases in which rows in
the "directory" word file are empty, moving on to the next row/record
email address. This case comes about because my directory has a fixed
number of columns, but the number of attachments in any row may vary,
from a minimum of 1, up to 10. My data source is an access table,
itself the result of a make-table query activated by a command button
on a form.

However, I do find the macro to work flawlessly when all the attachment
columns contain data with a valid path, with no empty cells.

Has anyone a suggestion for accomplishing what I want to do?

thanks!