Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mary jane Mary jane is offline

Default Labels

I am using 2003 and no I do not see the merge fields on the labels, do they
have to be pulled into every label manually?

"Andrea Jones" wrote:

What version of Word are you using? Before you run the merge do you see the
merge fields on all your labels on the page? It may be that you haven't
replicated the fields to the other labels on the page.

Andrea Jones

"Mary jane" wrote:

Everytime I try to mail merge labels from a data source, whether Excel or
Word database, the lables merge incorrectly. I.E. I get the first address in
the list in the first label of the page and the second on a NEW page of
labels with all other labels on the page blank. I troubleshooted to no end
and can successfully merge letters and envelopes but not labels