Stan Brown

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in microsoft.public.word.newusers:
Try Ctrl+Shift+J (Distribute Text)

How can I read about that in Help? I tried searching "Distribute
Text", and I tried searching "CTRL-SHIFT-J", and in both cases got
a long loist of topics that didn't seem partiocularly rlevant.

rant
I really am growing to hate the new "help" in Word 2003. Everything
seems to be nested in callouts, so I can't read a help topic
without constantly moving my mouse to click to expand some
subtopic, then back to the scroll bar, then back to click to
expand, again and again. Also, fairly often there's no way (that I
can find) to get back to the index without closing the entire help
apparatus and starting over.
/rant

http://OakRoadSystems.com/