Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do I get out of page layout????

One possibility is that Word is in full screen. Pressing the ESC key
should help.

Alternatively, if you see Home, Insert, Page Layout etc. at the top of
the Word window, my guess is that you have inadvertently minimized the
ribbon. Right-click one of them and click to deselect the "Minimize the
Ribbon" option.

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

On 2012-07-17 07:50, kathy harness wrote:
I somehow got into page layout in word 2010. I can't get out!!! I lost
the normal toolbars. How do I get back to default???