Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] is offline

Default how do I get out of page layout????

There is no "Page Layout" view in Word 2010. Perhaps you are in Full Screen
Reading view (called Reading Layout view in earlier versions), in which case
you should see a Close button in the top right corner, but Escape will also
return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

"kathy harness" wrote in message

I somehow got into page layout in word 2010. I can't get out!!! I lost
the normal toolbars. How do I get back to default???

--
kathy harness