Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Linking two words

I think we may need a bit more explanation of what you're trying to do. I'm
guessing maybe you're trying to "glue" the words together so they won't be
split at the end of a line? If so, use a nonbreaking space
(Ctrl+Shift+Spacebar). If you're trying to hyperlink one thing to another,
see Word's Help topic "Create a hyperlink" for some clues on how to get
started.

"Linking words" Linking wrote in message
How do you link words in Word?