Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Default I have no idea how to undo how my microsoft word is set

G'Day Egosselin,

On the standard toolbar there is a button with a "¶" on it.

Clicking this will toggle the display of non-printing characters on/off.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"egosselin" wrote in message
news
I have Microsoft Office Word 2003
I accidently clicked on something, dont know what, but now the paragraph
symbol shows up every time I hit enter to start a new line. Also when I hit
the space bar a dot shows up. Its even on documents that I typed up before
the mistake.
Please tell me how to get rid of it so I can type out documents normally.
Its been like this for months now. Thankyou for your time.