Tosca

Thank you Suzanne - I wasn't sure if there was an easy way of doing this or
if there was a workaround. I'll have a play with this.

Regards

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Well, to begin with, don't use an empty paragraph to create your "line
space." Use Space Before/After (an easy way to add 12 pts Space
Before--the
equivalent of a "blank line"--is to press Ctrl+0). Then apply "Keep with
next" to the heading* (Word's built-in headings styles 1-4 have this
property by default). This will keep your heading with the first two or
more
lines of the following paragraph.

*In case you don't know, find "Keep with next" and other similar controls
on
the Line and Page Breaks tab of Format | Paragraph.

so
all may benefit.