WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: inserting picture in word and making it clickable to enlarge it

Steps to insert a clickable picture in Word:
  1. Insert your picture into your Word document by clicking on the "Insert" tab and selecting "Pictures" from the "Illustrations" group. Choose the picture you want to insert and click "Insert."
  2. Click on the picture to select it. Then, click on the "Insert Hyperlink" button in the "Links" group on the "Insert" tab.
  3. In the "Insert Hyperlink" dialog box, select "Existing File or Web Page" from the options on the left. Then, navigate to the location of the larger version of your picture on your computer or on the web.
  4. Once you have selected the larger version of your picture, click "OK" to close the "Insert Hyperlink" dialog box.
  5. Now, when someone clicks on the picture in your Word document, it will open the larger version of the picture.

That's it! Your picture is now clickable and will open an enlarged version when clicked.