Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default While typing text in W2007, page moves & hides text

I had that problem in Word 2007 for a long time, and continue to have it in
Outlook 2007. I believe that that problem was fixed in Word 2007 SP2,
however, since it's not happening here anymore. If you haven't applied SP2,
give it a try and see if the problem still occurs.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Arthur Dent" wrote in message
This happens frequently and it is extremely annoying.

I'll be typing, often a multi-page doc, and suddenly the page moves,
hiding
the text I'm working on. I then have to scroll the page to find where I
left
off, so I can continue working.

Why does this happen, and what can I do about it?