Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Unable to set margins to default causing page break problems.

Just to clarify - the Default button in the Margins page of Page Setup does
*not* restore the document margins to default settings. It *stores* the
settings currently dislayed in the dialog as the defaults for any new
documents you create from then on.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"nbj4vr" wrote in message
When using Microsoft Word I am unable to continue typing to the next page.
don't believe it has anything to do with page break. I think it has to do
with the margins. When I go into FILE, PAGE SET UP, MARGINS and try to
default margins it won't allow me to default and an error message pops up.