Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paulatzebras paulatzebras is offline

Default How do I access Outlook contacts in Word?

My outlook was somehow corrupted and I "lost" my contacts. We have
subsequently found them and they can be used on a mailmerge document but not
on a normal letter. I get the following error message:

"Unable to display the contents of this address book. The Contacts folder
assoaciated with this address list could not be opened;it may have been moved
or deleted or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove
this folder form the Outlook Address Book, see Microsoft Outlook Help.

Microsoft Exchange Client - [80040201]"