Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gabrielle GCAT Gabrielle GCAT is offline

Default Locked out of custom font size changes

Hello,

I use Microsoft Word 2003. I confess I was messing around with the options
& customizing features trying to re-set my text size for my new documents in
both Word & my Microsoft Office Outlook e-mail (incl the font size in my
e-mail new/reply and signatures).

I used to be able to type in 12.5 or 13 as the font size for both my Word
documents and my e-mail, but it no longer works. It will only allow the
sizes that are listed in the drop down menu.

Ive tried: Format, font &
Tools, options, view, draft font
To no avail. Please help me fix whatever I screwed up!!

Thanks!