Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ahdoj ahdoj is offline

Default can't click out of table

I don't seem to be able to recreate it either, but I will file your two
suggestions (somewhere I will hopefully remember) in case it reoccurs.

Thank you

ahdoj

"Swifty" wrote:

I did something to my table that made it impossible to click below the table
to go on with text entry (lost my paragraph mark).

I've had this happen to me. There is a trick (something like Ctrl+click)
you can use *inside* the table to transport the cursor to after the
table. Unfortunately the brain cell that contained this information
expired a few months ago.

Ask me again if you don't find the answer - its on a disk somewhere
inside IBM, and if I search hard enough I'll find it eventually.

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html