Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Style format does not work

Thank you SO much for your add-ins list. Now is a matter of finding others
who encounter the same issue, get their list of add-ins and start
cross-referencing them. Hopefully we'll find a more precise answer to this
issue someday. I know it's one that can drive you nuts - especially when you
don't know how to correct it.

The Accounting add-ins stand out for some reason. Do you use it to create
invoices (or similar documents) in Word?

Btw, I think the PayPal add-in came from Microsoft Accounting. Additionally,
if you upgraded then any add-ins you used in the previous version are
carried over which might explain why you are seeing them even though you
just installed Office 2007.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"SB Mull" wrote in message
I have add-ins for Outlook Business Contacts, Financial Symbols,
Headers-footers-watermark, Hidden Text, Measurement Converter, PayPal Word
Add-in, Small Business Accounting (several documents) and Smart Documents
(several). All are inactive except the Outlook one. i don't know where
they
all came from - I just upgraded to 2007 a week or so ago - but hope this
is
helpful to you. I haven't installed any third-party add-ins that I know
of,
but the PayPal one had to come from somewhere.
Thanks,
--
Sandra

"Beth Melton" wrote:
Would you mind taking a look at something for me? Click the Office
Button,
click Word Options, and then click Add-ins. What add-ins do you have
listed
(both active and inactive). And do you recall using any third-party
templates prior to encountering the issue?

We've been getting so many reports I'd like to see if we can track down
the
underlying cause and your help would be greatly appreciated. :-)