Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod

Default how do I add a formula to a table to calculate diff of sums

Hi Orion,

The formula for this would be the same as for calculating the difference
between any other two values in a table. For example:
{=A1-B3}
where A, B, C etc are the column references, 1, 2, 3 etc are the row
references and the field braces (i.e. '{}') are created vi Ctrl-F9.

For more information on calculations in Word, check out my Word Field Maths
'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=365442

Cheers

"orion" wrote in message
i have to add a formula to a table to calculate the difference between two
sums got any ideas help menu was no help