Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I disable all macros in word 2007

The obvious question is why are you limiting the potential of Word by
attempting to disable macros in the first place? But that aside - Word
Options Trust Center Trust Center settings Disable all macros without
notification.

blackbaz wrote:
When trying to reopen saved word docs I get a box with "The function
you are attempting to run contains macros. When the software was
installed you chose not to install support for macros or controls" I
have tried all the settings in the macro settings in the trust centre
but still get the same warning box. If I click close on the box
several times it closes the box then loads the docs o.k. Any help??