Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Table Headers with footnote references

Swifty was telling us:
Swifty nous racontait que :

I have a table header which repeats on every page. It contains
footnote references to footnotes 1 and 2.

Footnotes 1 and 2 appear on the first page that contains the table,
but not on subsequent pages.

Is there some way to persuade footnotes that appear on multiple pages
to appear on each page where they appear, and not just the first?

This is with Word/Office 2003.

Nope, not really.
In many manuals I have seen, table "footnotes" appear at the end of the
table, even when the table spans multiple pages.
This means that you have to do the whole thing manually.

Otherwise, at the bottom of the page for the first page of the table is also
acceptable, but in that case I would suggest that you split your table and
recreate the header on the second page without the footnote references.

--
Jean-Guy Marcil