Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mike at the Tribe Mike at the Tribe is offline

Default why is my normal,dot no longer 8 1/2 x 11.

It WORKED !!!!! However, I don't remember being in options for a long time.
Is this a bug or was it done by the same person the gets into my car every
night and turns up the radio?

Thanks for your help.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:34:01 -0700, Mike at the Tribe Mike at the
wrote:

In Print layout View, my page is no longer 8 1/ x 11. Page setup says it is
and if I view header and footer, the document changes back to 8 1/2 by 11.